CHATEAU RUCO WINERY OPENED DOORS IN THE VILLAGE OF HADJI DIMITROVO (IN...
Politics | January 23, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Chateau Ruco winery opened doors in the village of Hadji Dimitrovo (in the Yambol region). SAPARD provided 50% of the BGN 2,854,867 needed for the project. The facility and the equipment - some of it imported from Italy and some domestically manufactured, were made possible after the release of a credit by the Municipal Bank-Sofia. The winery can process 3,000 tonnes of grape. It will employ 50 workers. The joint stock company that runs the winery owns 300 ha of vineyards with Cabarnet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » The Spanish Prime Minister Announced Snap Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)