CHATEAU RUCO WINERY OPENED DOORS IN THE VILLAGE OF HADJI DIMITROVO (IN...
Politics | January 23, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Chateau Ruco winery opened doors in the village of Hadji Dimitrovo (in the Yambol region). SAPARD provided 50% of the BGN 2,854,867 needed for the project. The facility and the equipment - some of it imported from Italy and some domestically manufactured, were made possible after the release of a credit by the Municipal Bank-Sofia. The winery can process 3,000 tonnes of grape. It will employ 50 workers. The joint stock company that runs the winery owns 300 ha of vineyards with Cabarnet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)