Malta Backs Bulgaria's Timely EU Entry
Frendo welcomed his Bulgarian counterpart Ivaylo Kalfin in Malta's capital La Valletta. Kalfin is on a historic visit to the small country - the first one of a Bulgarian minister in the history of the bilateral relations of Bulgaria and Malta.
Besides Bulgaria's EU futures the two foreign ministers have also discussed the trial against the five Bulgarian nurses in Libya.
Kalfin was also welcomed by Malta's President Edward Fenech Adami, Deputy Prime Minister and Justice and Home Affairs Minister Tonio Borg and other officials.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria