2 EU-Blacklisted Airlines Landed in Bulgaria
"GST Aero" from Kazakhstan and "Reem Air" from Kyrgyzstan have both signed trade agreements with Bulgarian air carriers for cargo transfer. The two companies have presented all the papers required by local laws, the ministry announced, and no violations were noted.
The EU put out Wednesday a list of 93 airlines that are now banned from flying over its country members, because they fail to meet international standards. Most of those airlines are Africa-based. There are some, however from Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Thailand, and North Korea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria