Bulgaria's PM Drums EU Support in Finland
The visit is at the invitation of Finnish Prime Minister Matti Vanhanen.
Finland will assume the EU presidency on July 1, during a crucial stage of the process of Bulgaria's accession to the big European family.
Bulgaria's prospects for EU entry and the bilateral relations between the two counties will top the agenda of the scheduled meetings between the two prime ministers.
Stanishev is to confer with President Tarja Halonen and Jari Pekka Olavi Vilen, Chairman of the Committee for European Union Affairs of the Finnish Parliament and of the parliamentary Finland-Bulgaria Friendship Group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria