Bulgarian Baby Traffickers Get 7 Years Jail Time
Dimitar and Ginka, from Peshtera, convinced two local women to give birth in Paris in 2003. After the birth, the women signed some papers and their babies were taken. Each of the mothers received EUR 500 in return.
Witnesses claimed that the two culprits were given between EUR 5,000 and EIR 10,000 per toddler. According to local laws, the maximum time one could serve for such a crime is 8 years. Dimitar and Ginka are the first people in Bulgaria to get sentenced for baby trafficking, reports claim.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation