INTERNATIONAL DONORS MEETING IN TOKYO HAVE PROMISED A TOTAL OF $4.5BN ...
Afghan delegates at the meeting expressed delight at the amount pledged, but questions remain about how quickly the money will be provided, and ensuring it reaches those most in need. Most of the funds will come from Japan, the US, the European Union and Saudi Arabia. "I regard it as a very, very good start," World Bank President James Wolfensohn said .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in
- » Public Execution in Afghanistan: The Victim's Father served the Sentence against a Man who Killed his Son
- » EU Court: Google must remove Information from Searches if proven to be False
- » Day 288 of the Invasion of Ukraine: International pressure has reduced the Nuclear Threat from Russia
- » Commissioner Johansson sees Positive Dynamics for the Entry of Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen
- » Merkel admitted to Defense Failures