Police Release E-Fit of Sisters' Murder Witness
A description of the witness, a girl, said to be about 19-year-old, will be provided by Borisslav Daskalov, a district coordinator and municipal councilor from Bulgaria's Roma party Evroroma.
Daskalov claims that there is only one witness of the murder, a friend of one of the two sisters, Rositsa.
According to him the police knows who killed 18-year-old Rositsa and her sister Kristina, 15, but the attackers are now outside Bulgaria.
The two sisters went missing at the end of January after leaving a disco bar in Pazardzhik. Rositsa and her sister Kristina were found raped and beaten to death at the beginning of February near the town of Peshtera.
More than a month after the brutal murder that shook the whole country, police has neither seized the perpetrators nor fingered any suspects.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia