Bulgarian Group Tries to Clear Roma of Teen Murders
Evroroma claim that the police know who killed 18-year-old Rositsa and her sister Kristina, 15.
The attackers are now outside Bulgaria, the party's Borisslav Daskalov has told a private radio.
Daskalov, who is the party's coordinator for Pazardzhik and a municipal councillor, warned his fellows would ask for the local police chief to resign, in case the police try to put the blame on the Roma.
There isn't an outstanding official version about the motives and the perpetrators of the double murder.
Rositsa and Kristina went missing in the end of January.
Early next month, they were found raped and beaten to death near the town of Peshtera.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation