A SUSPENDED STUDENT WHO OPENED FIRE WEDNESDAY AT A LAW SCHOOL IN SOUTH...
World | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
A suspended student who opened fire Wednesday at a law school in southwestern Virginia, leaving three people dead and three others wounded, was described as "a time bomb" by a local doctor who recently treated him for stress. One of those killed was the dean of Appalachian School of Law, L. Anthony Sutin, a former acting assistant U.S. attorney general.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp