RICHARD REID, WHOM ATTORNEY GENERAL JOHN ASHCROFT REFERRED TO AS "AN A...
World | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Richard Reid, whom Attorney General John Ashcroft referred to as "an al Qaeda-trained terrorist," was indicted Wednesday on charges related to his alleged attempt to set off a bomb in his shoe aboard an airliner. Reid was initially charged with interfering with a crew member on Flight 63.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » 2023: Iran at the Doorstep of the Nuclear Club?
- » A Romanian Court extended the Detention of Influencer Andrew Tate
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure
- » EU: Countries like Bulgaria should not Block others regarding Shells for Ukraine
- » Day 392 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin and Xi reaffirmed the Principle that Nuclear War should Never Start