WEDNESDAY MARKED THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SIGNING OF THE PEACE ACCO...
World | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Wednesday marked the 10th anniversary of the signing of the peace accords that ended El Salvador's 12-year civil war between a right-wing dictatorship and guerrillas of the leftist Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front. A recently released poll revealed that eight of 10 Salvadorans considered the accords a positive achievement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots