A U.S. MARINE CORPS GENERAL SAID WEDNESDAY THAT THE AL QAEDA AND TALIB...
World | January 17, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
A U.S. Marine Corps general said Wednesday that the al Qaeda and Taliban detainees at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, are being treated humanely despite the vows of some of them to kill an American before leaving. Another 30 detainees arrived Wednesday at Guantanamo, where 50 others are being held.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots