JUST HOURS AFTER PRESIDENT ANDRES PASTRANA ACCEPTED AN ELEVENTH-HOUR A...
World | January 16, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
Just hours after President Andres Pastrana accepted an eleventh-hour accord to salvage Colombia's three-year-old peace process, leftist rebels came out fighting Tuesday. Pastrana had given a U.N. envoy and 10 foreign diplomats until Monday night to convince the rebels to return to the negotiation table. Troops were massed outside the safe haven to retake the zone at his go-ahead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold