A LEADING FINANCIER OF THE AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK HAS "TURNED HIMS...
World | January 16, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
A leading financier of the al Qaeda terrorist network has "turned himself in" at the airport in Kandahar, potentially providing a bonanza of intelligence information on the group, U.S. military sources said Wednesday. News of the financier's surrender came not long after American troops captured seven more prisoners Tuesday, U.S. military officials said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots