U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE COLIN POWELL CALLS FOR INDIA AND PAKISTAN TO P...
World | January 15, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell calls for India and Pakistan to pull their troops back from their mutual border to reduce the possibility of conflict between the nuclear nations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots