THE FRENCH INVESTIGATING MAGISTRATE WHO LED THE MAIN INVESTIGATION INT...
World | January 15, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
The French investigating magistrate who led the main investigation into allegations of corruption against President Chirac has announced he's retiring, saying that his work was sabotaged. In his first ever interview, Judge Eric Halphen, who worked on the case against President Chirac for seven years, told Le Parisien newspaper that, in his view, justice does not exist in France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots