Mr Economy 2005 Awards Handed in Bulgaria
Deyan Kavrakov, FRICS, CRE, CLHMS, CIPS, CEO of ADIS Ltd, one of the leading full service real estate companies in Bulgaria won the Mr Economy 2005 award for his contribution for the development of the country's economy.
The award has been annually handed for ten years now in public honour of overall contribution to Bulgaria's economic development during the previous year.
In the category contribution to the development of the Bulgarian non-banking sector the award went to Rumen Yanchev, Chairman of the Management Board and Executive Director of Bulstrad.
The award was presented to Rumen Yanchev by last year's winner in the category for contribution for the development of the business communications Maxim Behar, CEO of Bulgarian PR leader M3 Communication Group, Inc.
The award for contribution for the development of the Bulgarian industry went to Petar Kanev, main shareholder in printing houses "Demax" and co owner of Inforadio.
The Centre for economic development received the award for contribution for the development of the business communications.
The winners received the traditional statuette "The fisherman and the golden fish" made by famous Bulgarian sculptor Stavri Kalinov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 and Loan Moratorium in Bulgaria: Don’t Pay off Your Loans with New Ones
- » Facebook to Monitor Bulgarian and Hungarian News
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Greece: Direct Ferries Again Connect Thessaloniki with Aegean Islands
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Sector Workers Stage Protest in Sofia