Plovdiv's New Mall Goes Extra Trendy
Miro, one of the trendiest Bulgarian fashion houses at the moment, has come up with a special holiday collection to impress guests to the shopping hotspot.
Fifty garments with original design will be shown on Friday, offering perfect choices for dress-up during the nearing celebrations.
Short and sexy tailored jackets, stand-out feminine skirts and luxury fabrics like satin, lace and velvet will tempt ladies in Bulgaria's second largest city.
The Excelsior mall was inaugurated in the middle of November, opening 100 fashion boutiques.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade