Unique Bulgarian Royal Exhibition Opened in Sofia
The opening exhibition was attended by Bulgaria's former King-to-Premier Simeon Saxe-Coburg as the unique exhibition shows much of the Saxe-Coburg sentimental family heritage.
Much of the expo also consists of fine tableware, like the hollowware of King Ferdinand.Visitors to the National Museum of History will be also able to see a beautiful royal carriage, as well as pieces of great sentimental value to the former King-to-Premier Simeon Saxe-Coburg.
His swaddling clothes from the time when he was a baby, the tiny shoes with the colours of the Bulgarian flag, the apparel he wore at his christening are also on display.
The royal heir is now one of the leaders of Bulgaria's ruling coalition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love