Fashion Extravaganza to Sweep Sliven
In October, the town will see some of the country's most famous fashion professionals during the Bulgarian Fashion Days Sliven 2005, the first event of its kind.
During the October 10-11 gala, the Bulgarian Academy for Fashion will hand out its Fashion Mercurius Awards, turning the spotlight to the highest Bulgarian achievements in quality, enterprises, new technologies and originality of presentation in the fashion field.
Some of the nation's most popular models - like Iren Onteva, Elena Tihomirova, Elena Anguelova and Emilia Kushvalieva - will bring another portion of charm and glamour to the Sliven fiesta.
The event will be organized by the Bulgarian Academy for Fashion, together with Sliven deputy mayor Ophelia Kaneva and Svetlana Lechkova - the wife of football legend Yordan Lechkov who is now the town's mayor.
Lechkova will be the patron of the forum, and will host a glitzy cocktail party for VIPs and fashion journalists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Statistics: Crime Dropped during the State of Emergency in Bulgaria
- » 611 Covid-19 Infected Persons in Bulgaria, 24 Deaths
- » 593 COVID-19 Infected, Another Death Case
- » BRC: A Chinese Company has Provided 150,000 Protective Masks
- » A 48-Year-Old Bulgarian with Suspected Coronavirus Infection Died in Spain
- » Code Yellow Warning of Rough Seas Issued for the Coastal Area of Burgas Region