SNA and Liverpool Echo Should Help Michael Shields
I live in Liverpool; I am just an ordinary mother who believes in her
heart 100%, that Michael Shields is innocent.
We have the criminal here, he has admitted to it, even signed a confession admitting to it. His name is Graham Sankey.
Could I ask why your newspaper and our newspaper, the Liverpool Echo, could not join together to bring Graham Sankey to justice for the brutal attack on the Bulgarian Barman and get an innocent lad out of prison?
Surely, you want the right person who committed this crime to go to prison and not get away with it. You all must feel saddened by the plight of your nurses imprisoned in Libya, the evidence was totally ignored, same as Michaels was. Please look at all the evidence again on Michaels' case and with the help of the Liverpool Echo you could both work together to sort out this mess. Thank you for reading my email and lets hope the right person faces justice for this brutal crime.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo