Thracian Tomb Taken to Pieces, Removed to Save from Forays
Archeologists decided on the transfer to the center of Borovo to save the ancient tomb from forays.
The Thracian stone-made building, dated IV-III century B.C., was unearthed in 1995, along with a splendid silver treasure. A copy of it will be also exhibited in a new archeological centre to be built up in Borovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » World Bank: Bulgaria is among the countries with the most Aging Population in the World
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 46 New Cases in the Last 24 hours