British Hooligans Need to be "Tamed"
Please wake up! May be it is indeed high time that those British hooligans get shocked a little. I personally have seen them behaving as pigs and know what they are capable of when drunk.
And please note that no justice system in the world should be affected by media pressure. And the president can interfere only when the sentence has come into power.
Talking about double standards: if you are so sure of the guilt of this other guy, then why don't you extradite him to Bulgaria for further investigation? What about the 25 year old bar tender, who was actually trying to save the hooligans from their own fight, and who now has brain damages and may be disabled till the rest of his life...???
Who'll take care of his two kids? THAT IS MORE SHOCKING than the 15 years prison for Shields!
And please stop blackmailing Bulgaria with the EU accession but look into the holiness of your football hooligans and start asking yourself questions before spitting out words driven by impulse and stupidity!
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo