Evidence Ignored in Michael Shields Case
I am the head of the British Charity SASHA, (Staffordshire Ambulance Staff Humanitarian Aid) I have donated 163;8.5 million GBP to your country in the last 7 years and have many hundreds of friends in your Country. On my trips I heard of the injustice committed on your Nurses in Libya and have publicly supported them on Television and radio on my many visits to Vidin and Sofia.
I am saddened that the Bulgaria authorities who demand support for your nurses in Libya will not intervene when another person has admitted to the brutal assault of the poor unfortunate Bulgarian man in Varna. They cannot expect support and sympathy for their own cause if they too act like the Libyan courts and totally ignore a weight of evidence. The animal who brutally beat the Bulgarian Barman has admitted his guilt and even signed a statement to that effect. Let's have justice for everyone in this world or we sign up to double standards.
Stuart Alves, SASHA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo