INDIAN PRIME MINISTER ATAL BEHARI VAJPAYEE HAS SAID HIS GOVERNMENT IS ...
World | December 19, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee has said his government is discussing war as an option in response to last week's raid on parliament but is using diplomacy with Pakistan as its first weapon.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis