THE NEW INTERIM LEADER OF AFGHANISTAN, HAMID KARZAI, HAS WELCOMED PROP...
World | December 19, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
The new interim leader of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, has welcomed proposals for an international security force. But he stressed that such a force was a purely temporary measure, only needed until the new Afghan Government was able to put in place its own force.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Russia has No Time to Negotiate with the EU and the OSCE
- » World Media: Tensions between Bulgaria and North Macedonia are Decreasing
- » Joe Biden: An Attack on Ukraine would be the "Biggest Invasion" since World War II
- » Croatian President: Croatia will Withdraw its Troops from NATO in case of Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- » Russia has launched Military Maneuvers near Ukraine and in Annexed Crimea
- » British Foreign Minister: United Kingdom Unlikely to Send Troops to Ukraine