THE NEW INTERIM LEADER OF AFGHANISTAN, HAMID KARZAI, HAS WELCOMED PROP...
World | December 19, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The new interim leader of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, has welcomed proposals for an international security force. But he stressed that such a force was a purely temporary measure, only needed until the new Afghan Government was able to put in place its own force.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis