THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS STEPPING UP PRESSURE ON THE EUROPEAN COMMIS...
World | December 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The Bush administration is stepping up pressure on the European Commission to approve imports of a dozen crops made with genetically-modified organisms, warning that a continuation of the moratorium could escalate into a serious trade dispute.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis
- » Italy Declared March 25 as Dante Alighieri National Day
- » China with the Lowest Birth Rate since 1949
- » Italian PM Giuseppe Conte: EU May Send Troops to Libya
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » The US Senate Has Opened Trump's Impeachment Process