ARGENTINA ON MONDAY VOWED TO SLASH ITS BUDGET SPENDING BY NEARLY A FIF...
World | December 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Argentina on Monday vowed to slash its budget spending by nearly a fifth in 2002 to ensure it can service its debt, but social protest at government austerity and banking curbs continued to flare.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis
- » Italy Declared March 25 as Dante Alighieri National Day
- » China with the Lowest Birth Rate since 1949
- » Italian PM Giuseppe Conte: EU May Send Troops to Libya
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » The US Senate Has Opened Trump's Impeachment Process