Plama Pleven Oil Refinery Bankrupts 2nd Time
Pleven-based petroleum refinery Plama, bankrupted back in 1998 when a reviving plan was implemented and the company was stabilized, but under the new regulations such plan could not be used now.
The creditors approached the Pleven court over debts worth over BGN 5 M that have been calculated for the period 1999-2001.
The company's assets will be evaluated by experts and then sold out.
The refinery was opened in 1971. Over the years the installations of the Plama refinery are reconstructed and modernized in view of the production of quality goods for the changing international expectations and new technologies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for the Holidays
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?