PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER ANTONIO GUTERRES OFFERED HIS RESIGNATION TO...
World | December 17, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Guterres offered his resignation to President Jorge Sampaio Monday afternoon. Guterres' Socialist Party suffered a sweeping defeat on Sunday at the hands of the opposition Social Democrats in local elections.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel
- » World Leaders Gather in Berlin to Discuss the Libyan Crisis