King's Party Anoint Simeon Saxe-Coburg for PM
The Council considers the nomination of Simeon Saxe-Coburg as a guarantee for continuation of the policy aimed to realize national priorities, a statement of the party reads.
The SIINM has confirmed its support to the political agenda agreed with the other two leading parties over the weekend. The Socialists, SIINM and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms have drafted the common political priorities to lay the basis of a future coalition government.
Deputy party leader Plamen Panayotov announced that there is still no outright decision for entering into coalition with the Socialists and the predominantly Ethnic Turkish party of Ahmed Dogan.
Bulgaria has entered a third week of negotiations among political forces seeking to coin a formula to compose the next government of the country.
The Cabinet of Simeon Saxe-Coburg filed a resignation on Monday, as most of its members are MPs in the 40th parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Protest in Support of President Rumen Radev, The President to Protesters: We Shall Get Bulgaria Back
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev: Ahmed Dogan and Delyan Peevski Should Not Be Guarded by NSP
- » Austria: 14-Day Quarantine for Arriving from Bulgaria, Romania and Moldova
- » It's Official: Trump Withdraws the United States from the World Health Organization
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act