EURO COINS HAVE GONE ON SALE IN GERMANY, ACCOMPANIED BY CELEBRATIONS I...
World | December 17, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Euro coins have gone on sale in Germany, accompanied by celebrations in several major cities. But an opinion poll on Sunday found that only one in three Germans thought the euro would benefit them, confirming that many are still deeply ambiguous about the currency.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Boris Johnson: After Brexit We will Put People before Passports
- » Pompeo to Mitsotakis: Greece is a Major US Ally
- » Iran has Requested Assistance from the US and France to Read the Ukrainian Plane's Black Boxes on its Territory
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?