PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER ANTONIO GUTERRES HAS SAID HE WILL TENDER HIS...
World | December 17, 2001, Monday // 00:00
Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Guterres has said he will tender his resignation, after his ruling Socialist Party suffered a crushing defeat in the municipal elections. "This defeat is my defeat," he told a news conference.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ukrainian Ambassador: We expect Bulgaria to Strongly Support our EU Membership
- » Biden: We will Soon Deploy Troops in Europe
- » White House: Sanctions Against Russia will be Directed against Industry, not ordinary Consumers
- » Euro Ombudsman: EC hides Correspondence between Von der Layen and Pfizer
- » Lavrov: Russia does not want War with Ukraine
- » Lukashenko: War is Possible only if Belarus or Russia are Attacked