Bulgaria Celebrates with Danube Fellows
The international holiday aims to boost awareness of the need to protect Danube River and its waters.
All of Bulgaria's major cities down the riverside have organized festive events to mark the day.
The Danube River is the second largest river in Europe, and also one of the continent's main methods of transportation.
It flows through Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine.
The river draws the borderline between Bulgarian and Romania. Then it flows into the Black Sea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total