Forks&Corks: Feta-Sauced Grilled Zucchini, Tomatoes
Preparation: Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas). PurГ©e feta, sour cream, water, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, then, with motor running, add 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a slow stream. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste and pulse until just combined.
Thinly slice zucchini lengthwise using slicer. Toss zucchini and tomatoes (on the vine) in a large bowl with salt and remaining tablespoon oil. If using loose cherry tomatoes, thread onto skewers. Grill vegetables, in batches if necessary, on oiled grill rack, turning over once with tongs, until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes total per batch. Serve with sauce.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests