"Made in Italy" Haute Couture for Sofia Connoisseurs
Optimism and creativity are the distinctive features of this year's collection under the mark Made in Italy - ICEBERG, RPBERTO CAVALLI, ARMANI, VERSACE Jeans Couture, CERRUTTI. Ladies' fashion embodies the free spirit of women and their wish to be delicate and challenging at the same time, while men's collections emanate strength and vitality more than ever.
The fashion show of Italian designers was organised in the framework of the annual Italian festival of culture and arts which will run till June 17.
This is the second year that Bulgaria is hosting the popular festival, a sign of the significance Italy assigns to the country as a business partner and cultural communicator.
Festivities of culinary, fashion, furniture design, arts and cinema are scheduled by the organisers from the Italian Foreign Trade Institute and the Italian Cultural Institute under the patronage of Ambassador to Sofia Gian Battista Campagnola.
The Festival takes place very year simultaneously in different countries around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects