Madonna Tells Richest Man's Story
Written for readers ages six and up, "Lotsa de Casha'' is described as "a whimsical updating of the age-old truth that money can't buy happiness.''
Nicholas Callaway, founder and chief executive officer of Callaway Arts & Entertainment, announced the book's publication.
"If you think she got there just by being beautiful and marrying well, wait till you read the real story behind this remarkable woman," said Judith Regan, publisher and founder of Regan Books.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total