Jury Ponders on Jackson's Fate
The jury was sent out after rival lawyers finished closing statements. Jackson's lawyer tried to discredit his accusers and dismiss their claims.
Michael Jackson denies all 10 charges against him, including giving alcohol to a boy of 13 and abusing him.
He could be jailed for 20 years if convicted on all charges.
The jury of eight women and four men deliberated for two hours on Friday, before going home for the weekend.
They will return on Monday, and are expected to deliberate for about six hours a day until they either reach verdicts or announce a deadlock.
In his closing arguments, Jackson's lawyer told jurors that the abuse allegations by Gavin Arvizo were the work of a family intent on capitalising on his client's fame and wealth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects