Bulgarian Shepard Dog to be Patented
The idea will be reviewed by the National Commission on Breeds and if accepted the patenting process might take up to 2 months.
The breed is typical fro Bulgaria. It is known as one of the most valued and oldest working breeds in Europe. The breed has been developed by the proto-Bulgarians. These powerful dogs can be found in different regions of Bulgaria but they are said to have developed in the Stara Planani, Rila, Pirin and Rhodophes mountain regions.
The Bulgarian Shepard dog is known for its remarkably long-living canine, sometimes reaching over 20years of age.
That breed is famous with its extraordinary intelligence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » Mass Inspections for Wearing Masks in Public Transport in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Main Topic - Report of the European Commission on the Rule of Law
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation