Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom
The Bulgarians marched through downtown Sofia in the afternoon, surprising passersby with curious costumes, balloons and placards.
Their chants echoed down the Vassil Levski, Patriarch Evtimii, and Vitosha Boulevsrds, as well as Alabin St. and Gurko St..
The Global Marijuana March, formerly known as the Million Marijuana March, was held for the first time in 1999 in New York City. Initiator Dana Beal then managed to expand the rally to more than 130 cities internationally.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: GERB Will Propose Its Government Despite Slim Chances for Support
- » Putin Refuses to Talk to Zelenski as Tensions Between Russia and Ukraine Mount
- » Bulgaria: Everyone Love Slavi Now, But What He Is Up To?
- » UK in Peril as Divisions between Four Nations Deepen - Guardian
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Quarantined, Tested Positive for Covid-19 – Deputy Leader of There Is Such a People
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Covid Measures Lifted, Indoor Restaurants Open, Children Return to School