Luxembourg Poem Decks out Sofia Gallery Wall
The event is part of the Wall-to-Wall Poetry initiative of the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Sofia, a project of the embassies of the EU-member states, the candidate member states and the European Commission.
Each embassy has adopted a wall in the centre of Sofia, which is decorated with a poem in the language of its country. The aim of the project is to promote the diversity of European languages and literature.
The Netherlands Baroness Henriette van Lynden, representing the EU presidency of Luxembourg in Bulgaria, unveiled the poem "Orchester" by poet Raymond Schaack,
The poem "Orchester" is the fourth poem that will be revealed within the framework of the project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria