“THE ART TO BE UNIQUE” EXHIBITION PRESENTED AT HILTON SOFIA
Nevelina Janakieva was born in 1970 in Pleven. She graduated from the National Arts Academy, specializing in “Ceramics”.
Jordan Pankov is born in 1966 in Gabrovo. In the National Arts Academy in Sofia he specialized in “Graphics”. Since 1993 he has participated in exhibitions and competitions in Bulgaria, Poland, Yugoslavia, Poland, Sweden, Portugal.
Apart from the exhibition “The Art to be Unique” Hilton Sofia’s Artists Bar has great offers for the Christmas holidays which include daily served afternoon tea and hot goodies, with live piano music on Saturday afternoons. A 6-meter high Christmas tree, Ice bar at the Artists Terrace and a Gingerbread house in the hotel lobby will be part of Hilton Sofia’s festive decoration.
Artists Bar & Cafй offers live entertainment throughout December: piano music on Monday, jazz on Tuesday, pop covers from Mania on Wednesday and Unplugged Evening on Thursday. During the winter time it welcomes its guests for its Unplugged evening every Thursday from 8 pm till 10 pm. when it will play host to famous Bulgarian pop bands. Special Beer Offers “Pay one – get two” for Draught Zagorka, Becks and Heineken, served with mixed nuts, chips or popcorns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analyst: Oversaturation with Information on COVID-19 has led to Resistance and People stop Listening
- » WHO: Omicron does not require Development of New Vaccines
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » The Sofia Book Fair opens its doors on December 7
- » The Christmas Tree in Sofia Lights Up in White today, the Park in Front of NDK will be with Decorations
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria