JAPAN MADE ITS RECESSION OFFICIAL FRIDAY WHEN IT RELEASED FIGURES SHOW...
World | December 7, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Japan made its recession official Friday when it released figures showing the economy shrank 0.5 percent in the September quarter from the previous quarter, CNN reported.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Murders Leave Rohingya Camps Gripped by Fear
- » Turkey Says will Respond if US Imposes more Sanctions
- » More than 1,000 Google Workers Protest Censored China Search
- » On Way to Escape to Greece and Bulgaria, 154 People Detained in Edirne so far
- » More than 70 Fall ill in Suspected Mass Overdose near Yale University as Drug Deaths Hit Record High in US
- » At Least 37 Killed as Suicide Attacker targets School in Kabul
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)