SHARON SAID ARAFAT MUST MEET FIVE DEMANDS BEFORE A POLITICAL AGREEMENT...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sharon said Arafat must meet five demands before a political agreement between Israel and the Palestinians would be possible. The demands included the arrest of leaders of militant organizations, dismantling those organizations, destroying all illegal weapons, imposing real preventive actions to stop those who plan terror attacks and halting incitement.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)