ETHNIC UZBEK WARLORD GENERAL ABDUL RASHID DOSTUM WHOSE FORCES DOMINATE...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ethnic Uzbek warlord General Abdul Rashid Dostum whose forces dominate an area of northern Afghan territory including the city of Mazar-e Sharrif, said his faction was not fairly represented in the interim government agreement signed in Germany on December 5. He announced he will boycott Afghanistan's recently agreed interim government.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)