UNCONFIRMED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SUGGEST THAT U.S. AIRSTRIKES ON AFGHA...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Unconfirmed intelligence reports suggest that U.S. airstrikes on Afghanistan may have killed a son or son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)