UNCONFIRMED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SUGGEST THAT U.S. AIRSTRIKES ON AFGHA...
World | December 6, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Unconfirmed intelligence reports suggest that U.S. airstrikes on Afghanistan may have killed a son or son-in-law of Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said on Wednesday, quoted by Reuters.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market
- » Pensions: Council Agrees its Stance on pan-European Pension Product
- » Visa Policy: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Visa Code
- » Schengen Internal Border Controls: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on the Amendment of the Schengen Borders Code
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)