ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLY FAST MOVING AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS E-MAI...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
One of the most incredibly fast moving and potentially dangerous e-mail viruses file-deleting computer worm named "Goner," which first surfaced on December 4, is still spreading in Europe in its second day of existence. Goner arrives in an attachment masquerading as a screen saver, with an e-mail subject line of "Hi" and text saying: "How are you? When I saw this screen saver, I immediately thought about you I am in a harry (sic), I promise you will love it!" Once the attachment is clicked, the worm sends itself to everyone in the user's e-mail address book, tries to close programs that are running and deletes certain system files, including security software.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » More than 100 Palestinians Wounded after another Day of Protests
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)