ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLY FAST MOVING AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS E-MAI...
World | December 5, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
One of the most incredibly fast moving and potentially dangerous e-mail viruses file-deleting computer worm named "Goner," which first surfaced on December 4, is still spreading in Europe in its second day of existence. Goner arrives in an attachment masquerading as a screen saver, with an e-mail subject line of "Hi" and text saying: "How are you? When I saw this screen saver, I immediately thought about you I am in a harry (sic), I promise you will love it!" Once the attachment is clicked, the worm sends itself to everyone in the user's e-mail address book, tries to close programs that are running and deletes certain system files, including security software.World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)